Do you know your music?
Win an iPad!
Find these 10 titles on nkoda using the clues below
- Opera written in the early 20th century based on a work by a famous Medieval Italian poet.
- A Boosey & Hawkes piece written in 2012 inspired by Beethoven’s 9th Symphony.
- A Fantasy on Archbishop Parker.
- I predict a riot..
- Opera on Canadian Dystopia.
- Opera with an angry Chinese princess.
- The Scottish opera in Italian.
- A work once dedicated to the first emperor of France.
- Jack’s Passion.
How to enter
Create a playlist to submit your entry
- Register for your free trial: www.nkoda.com/IAML
- Download nkoda:
- Open nkoda and log in using your new account details.
- Search for the answers to each clue on the app. Once you have found one of the titles, click (…)
- Next, click ‘Add to playlist,’ and select ‘New playlist’ *
- Name the playlist ‘IAML Quiz,’ choose ‘Community’ **
- Add as many answers as you can to the playlist.
- When you’re done, go back to the ‘You’ section, find the IAML Quiz playlist, tap (…)
- Share via email to email@example.com
*The playlist does not have to be in order of clues
**Make sure you make your playlist private
Watch the video
How to make a playlist on nkoda
For full terms and conditions, visit www.nkoda.com/legal/privacy-policy. The closing date for the competition is Friday 19th July at 10am. The people with the most correct answers will be entered into a draw.